Michael Herger;248719 Wrote:
>  I love the playlist drag and drop function but don't understand
> why it has been only partially implemented (i.e. rhs/playlist pane
> only).
> Implementing cross document d'n'd in HTML/JS isn't something easily
> done. If you know of a web page which does it, please let me know. I'd
> be interested to see how they're doing it. It's something we'd like to
> see, too.
I've asked a few of my web developer friends about this and none could
think of any examples. However, all expressed surprise that a web site
would use frames.

I'm assuming that this is a legacy thing. If so, is there any
likelihood there might be a full revamp of the web front-end at some
point such that frames and the constantly refeshing page thing might be
done away with? Or is this just an impossibility?

MC

--
ModelCitizen

It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist
in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.

Transporter > Bryston 4B ST > PMC OB1s
SB3 > NAIM NAC 102 + HICAP > NAIM NAP 180 > Shahinian Arcs
http://www.last.fm/user/ModelCitizen