>> Another issue with showing the isertion point is that it sometimes
>> doesn't seem to calculate it correctly, or not at all.
>
>Could you please give this another try. I refactored most of the d'n'd
>code to use a unique behaviour across all lists. Thanks!

Can't see much difference.

I think it's worse - I managed to get copies of songs in the current playlist
by d'n'd.

I had random songs playing on two synced players.
I picked up a song in the current playlist, and dragged it around a bit.  I see
a black horizontal insertion point, and the item being dragged has a clear
background with grey box around it.  One minor point is that if I click and
drag quickly, the UI displays the draggable item at the point it was clicked,
but the mouse may have moved by the time it has displayed it so the highlight
item jumps a bit on the screen (then the UI catches up).

After a few successful d'n'd's, I had a failure. Whilst dragging, I couldn't
see the insertion line, and the other items in the playlist were being
highlighted as I dragged the item over it.  I released the item, and then I
noticed that I had a duplicate.  I repeated this a couple of times,then thought
I'd SVN up in case I had an intermediate release.

Some weird thing just happened when I SVNed up to latest too.

My current playlist had changed to some album that I played a couple of days
ago!  On both players!  I think there's some sync issue - perhaps I have
independent playlists on both players, and depending which one starts up, the
other one displays a copy of that playlist.  So if I restart, I may get my
random songs playlist on both players?

Perhaps the d'n'd goes wrong because of synced playback too?  I've got to go to
work now, so can't investigate more now.

Phil