tamanaco;260214 Wrote:
> Are there some instructions or a wiki I can read on getting SC7 and
> MusicIP working. I try installing it once, but I did not know how to
> use it or what exactly it is supposed to do via SC and the remote. I
> guess I'm new to MusicIP and need info on what the diffences are
> between MusicIP and LastFM. I'm too old and can't keep up with all
> these new functions.

Depends how you want to run MusicIP, but if you want to give the
headless version a try (which I have found to be the most stable) check
out http://spicefly.com/content/category/5/16/32/ which has some good
hints and tips.

There is also the wiki:
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.cgi?MusicMagicMixer

There are quite a few of us who use MIP a lot, so if you get stuck, let
us know and someone will probably be able to help you out.  It has
revolutionised the way I listen to my (pretty large) library and worth
a bit of hassle IMHO.

--
Siduhe