Siduhe, are there any known issues with SC server or SB and the MusicIP
Fingerprint tags?  My server is a bit slow and it looks like it'll take
a few days to validate all my tracks. I want to move the external drive
that holds my Flac music library to a computer with Core Duo to
accelerate the validation. I know that I can archive the Fingerprint in
the tags of my Flac files, but I don't want to jump the gun and modify
my tags. I think I can validate the files in the faster computer if the
"path" to the library in both computer is the same. My understanding is
that the resulting default.m3lib file will hold all the Fingerprints
and reference to my library. The MusicIP forum was down all day
yesterday and I have not been able to research this any further. Are
there are any limitations or dependencies in SC server if I follow this
approach. Say the path to my library is difference in the faster
computer... or that I want to use the drive with my library at a
friends house. Do you know of any tools to allow me to massage (change
the path) of the .m3lib file?

Thanks again,

--
tamanaco