> 1. If I hover over a playlist entry, after a few seconds the highlighting
> disappears.  I assume the highlighting should disappear after a period of
> time only when moving the mouse away from the item, otherwise the action
> icons are not visible to press.

That behaviour isn't unique to playlist editing, but shared among all lists.

> 2. I can drag and re-order favorites, but not playlists.  i.e. Playlist names
> are always sorted by name.

You should be able to sort playlist _items_, but not playlists. The playlist
list is a browse mode like any other of the browse music modes: they represent
what's in your collection, but you can't sort them as you like (only album view
has limited support for sorting).

> 3. I can go to Home > Favorites and from there edit or delete a favorite.
> But if I go to Home > Playlists, I can only edit a playlist, only from the
> Edit Playlist screen can I delete it.  Just a bit inconsistent.

That's a valid point. Could you please update request 6527? Thanks!

--

Michael