> Why can I (or in this case: the classic skin) issue a command to
> edit_playlist.html but if I want to render it I get redirected to
> browse_playlist.html? Is this a hard link in the server of some kind
> and why is that needed?

Yes, you got it straight: while the url edit_playlist.html still exists (it has
a handler in the server), the template of this name doesn't exist any more. The
reason is we were using too many different templates, too many levels to go
through just to edit a playlist. We've removed the need to go to the edit page
specifically by adding the editing feature to the browse page. But the handler
called to edit the page is still edit_playlist.html. Otherwise we would have
had to rewrite parts of the browse page code, even more templates etc.

--

Michael