Sure. Still quite a newbie so from where do I activate this logging and
where do I look for the output? I have a 6x version here now and it has
a long list of debug entries on the server webpage. I assume you ask for
what I see as 'd_command' and 'd_control' in that list?

btw: Seems I have found a project that finally forces me to teach
myself SQL. Are there any information available on how to query the
database directly (bypassing the CLI)? My database is still quite
small, but as it grows, it seems using the CLI to query on each startup
will not be optimal (or atleast I have to save the result to disk
locally).

--
Espen