Felix (and other Jive supremos), am coming to the conclusion I may have
a problem with the wireless chip in my pre-production SBR.  After 3
days of serious testing, I am still unable to maintain a connection to
my wireless network for more than 60 seconds or so.

The SBR is assigned a static IP outside the range of my DHCP.  It will
connect briefly (all music sources and players show up and can be used)
but keeps dropping the connection (red icon on screen and if I navigate
to Settings/Wireless Network I can actually see the IP address change
from 192.169.0.50 to a 169.254.123.343 and then to nil and back again
in a constant cycle.

I've switched on logging, but can't SSH in to access.  Nothing in my
router logs and make no difference if I run the network with encryption
on or off.  My beta SBR behaves impeccably.

Is there anything else I can do to debug?  Does this sound like a
hardware problem?

--
Siduhe