Siduhe;269882 Wrote:
>  ... My beta SBR behaves impeccably.
>
> Is there anything else I can do to debug?  Does this sound like a
> hardware problem?

I think it's time to exchange your unit. Can you return it me? Send it
to:

Mickey Gee
Logitech Inc.
455 National Avenue
Mountain View, CA 94043
USA

Do not send back your battery or any of your AC adapters.

Can you confirm that this issue is actually with a Squeezebox
Controller and not a Squeezebox Receiver? I think that's what you
meant.

I will try to send it out today even though it's late. Since I'm not
sure which item it is, I will send you both a SBC and an SBR with an
adapter and UK AC plug for your trouble.

If I get it out today, you can expect it arriving in the UK on Monday.

Mickey

--
MickeyG

Transporter > Classé Audio DR6 > Mark Levinson 23 > Wilson Watt 3/Puppy
1