byKnight;270641 Wrote:
> Your Squeezeboxes were "frozen" because there was no Slimserver telling
> them what to do.

Does this apply ot the power on as well, I would have thought that I
could switch it on, or maybe not.

byKnight;270641 Wrote:
> You need to diagnose why WHS is hanging.  Solve that and you'll fix the
> Squeezebox problem.
>
> Have you RDP'd into your WHS box yet to look at the event logs? There
> should be some good clues there as to why your WHS box got hung.

I have looked at the logs there is nothing obvious going on at the time
the SB3s stopped, I am investigating that on the WHS forum.

--
MuckleEck

Alasdair

3 SB3s - Linn  - Acoustat - AudioEngine 2 - Cambridge Audio 640R -
Mordaunt Short