This is slightly confusing then, if the SB doesn't see any SS/SC then I
should be able to get into the network setup wizard yes?

My issue was that I wasn't able to do anything with the SBs even the
power button didn't allow me to go into the network settings just
stayed frozen.

Since the WHS had locked up and presumably locked SC up as well,
although pinging worked which proved the NIC was responding, I was
confsued as to why I couldn't switch the SBs on and get into network
setup mode as they couldn't see SC.

Not a real issue just curious...

--
MuckleEck

Alasdair

3 SB3s - Linn  - Acoustat - AudioEngine 2 - Cambridge Audio 640R -
Mordaunt Short