I'm trying to figure out what I did wrong, as I'm not seeing any "MM"
icons.
Here's what I did:
- installed MusicMagicMix as a service, used the web interface to tell
it there my music was and pressed the "add music" button. It now shows
the right number of songs
- downloaded the alternate web interface (just some more controls) from
spicefly, and used that interface to "test mix creation" - it seems
fine.
On SC7, I checked the "use Music IP" box in settings
- did a full "Clear library and rescan everything" (took an hour or to
to scan music, another hour for Mucic IP Import, another hour to scan
artwork, plus some minutes each for merging, etc.
- no mm icons... (?)
- I searched the forums here, found some comments that I should do
another scan, but for "look for new and changed music"
- no mm icons... (??)

So, now on searching the forums yet again, it looks as though (at least
for SS6) that I should remove my music folder from SS (and maybe SC) -
do a full scan, and only then add my music folder back to SS, then do a
"look for new and changed music" scan.
Is that "the way to do it" for SC7 as well?
Or have I missed some other vital step?

Thanks!
Bob

--