I know about the change of trunk?????????

Things have changed before without such obvious perturbations of the
default desktop. I was sending information, I wasn't whining. I don't
expect my problems to be sorted as the build isn't that sort of build.
I know that.

Perhaps it would be better if you don't respond to this post. I never
wanted a response in the first place...

Please don't waste any more time sending me miscellaneous criticisms.

Lots of love,

Mike.

--
mudlark

SB3>CyrusDACX>PreXvs>NAP140+260A>KEFiQ7, Avondale and Naim cable,
Kubuntu Gusty Gibbon server, linkstation for storage.
DIY SB3 3A linear power supply.
Using SqueezeCentre7