SqueezeCenter Version: 7.1 - 18153 - Debian - EN - utf8
Server IP address: 192.168.1.15
Perl Version: 5.8.8 i486-linux-gnu-thread-multi
MySQL Version: 5.0.45-Debian_1ubuntu3.3

Platform Architecture: i686-linux

Dear critics and those that aren't. I have recreated my previous
situation for your delection. I attach a screenshot. I honestly believe
that this is a real mess and I doubt there will be manywho will
disagree. This post does not require a response unless it would be
useful for me to supply further information to those who can make good
use of it. If this post irritates you then count to ten and swear to
yourself. I do not need to hear any complaints or other unhelpful
moans. I am not complaining about the state of the desktop, merely
sending a view of it. I feel the developers might want to change things
from the current build.

I humbly apologise to anyone who may have suffered from my previous
poor post and if necessary I will flog my self to death. On your heads
be it.

Michael.

|Filename: snapshot2.jpg                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4728|

mudlark

SB3>CyrusDACX>PreXvs>NAP140+260A>KEFiQ7, Avondale and Naim cable,
Kubuntu Gusty Gibbon server, linkstation for storage.
DIY SB3 3A linear power supply.
Using SqueezeCentre7