Hi Folks,

I've tried unstable again and the default desktop has returned to
"normal" with internet radio, music services and favourites returning.

My 7.0 pluigins alien bbc, lyrics and review don't appear in the left
page menu, they appear in the settings> plugin structure. The settings
tab gives..

404 Not Found: settings/plugins/AlbumReview/settings.htm

I have tried restarting service and clearing firefox cache.

I hope this info is helpful. I don't expect a reply unless you really
feel the need. I will wait until I pick up further info about third
party plugins or the unstable build changes to accept the current
plugin structure.

Mike.

--
mudlark

SB3>CyrusDACX>PreXvs>NAP140+260A>KEFiQ7, Avondale and Naim cable,
Kubuntu Gusty Gibbon server, linkstation for storage.
DIY SB3 3A linear power supply.
Using SqueezeCentre 7.0.1 testing