thanks Phil-- I'm assuming this behavior was seen with the IR remote
only?

#5 is a bug. The rest, to my eyes, is working as designed.

cheers,
#!/ben

Philip Meyer;362026 Wrote:

> 1. Clear the current playlist.
> 2. Set Playlist mode to "Off".
> 3. Play an album [album songs A,B,C].
> 4. Press add button on a song [song D].  This adds to the end of the
> playlist.  Songs are now ordered A, B, C, D in current playlist.  As a
> side effect, Playlist mode changes to "On".

- working as designed

Philip Meyer;362026 Wrote:

> 5. Press add button on a song [song E].  This adds after the current
> song, so songs are now ordered A, E, B, C, D.  The show briefly message
> reports that it is adding to the end of the playlist, but it doesn't.

*BUG*. I'll look into it, that's not correct behavior.

Philip Meyer;362026 Wrote:

> 6. Press add.hold when browsing songs.  This doesn't add the song to
> the playlist, but turns Playlist mode back to "Off".

- working as designed

Philip Meyer;362026 Wrote:

> 7. Press add.hold now on a song [Song F], and the song will be added
> after the currently playing song.  Songs are now ordered A, F, E, B, C,
> D.

- working as desinged

Philip Meyer;362026 Wrote:

> 9. With Playlist mode "On", pressing add on the "Now Playing" menu
> option clears the current playlist, and also turns playlist mode to
> "Off".

- working as designed (the add button for this item works like this
regardless of mode)

--
bklaas

Logitech Developer:
Squeezeplay/SqueezeOS/SqueezeboxController/SqueezeCenter
Community Developer: Nokia770Skin

http://www.last.fm/user/bklaas/
'KHAAAN!' (http://khaaan.com/)...'BUNNIES!'
(http://home.pacbell.net/bettychu/2003allbreedbisris/BIS.html)