I'm still getting nowhere with scanning.  I started with a clean server,
no data migration.  The designated music folder contains one Windows
shortcut pointing to another folder.  Each time I start the server, it
logs that it's initiating a scan, but then there's no further logging in
that regard, no scanner log created, and no isScanning record ever
created in the metainformation table of the SQLite database.

Code:
--------------------
    [09-05-15 12:02:39.9016] main::checkDataSource (923) Warning: Schema
updated or no tracks in the database, initiating scan.
  [09-05-15 12:02:39.9037] Slim::Schema::Debug::query_start (23) SELECT
me.name, me.value FROM metainformation me WHERE ( name = ? ): 'isScanning'

Has anyone else been able to run the Perl code on Windows using
ActivePerl 5.10?

--
JJZolx

Jim