sxr71;441297 Wrote:
> I am using 7.34 not 7.4. It has been suggested when features are broken
> in the released 7.3 to try 7.34 and it too has its problems. As for 7.4
> I would never use it again until it is release ready and then again
> probably not unless Trackstat works with it.

You seem to be forgetting that Trackstat is a 3rd-party plugin and so
will always lag behind SC in the development cycle. Also, the 3rd-party
(Erland in this case) has to do the development  and testing, not
Logitech.

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
SB3 (wired) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W - MF
Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Townsend Supertweeters, Blue
Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect cables
Outdoors: Boom