> Info Browser is somewhat hidden on the latest menu layout - I think it
> should be kept as it does something differnet from a news ticker.  It is
> also the only option which allows additional parsers for displaying
> other information.

can the ticker not be integrated into info browser as the screensaver
part?  RSSNews currently allows reading directly AND the ticker
screensaver.  Surely the direct read is redundant and merging them into a
fully functional sing app might relieve some of the confusion.

The only drawback would be that you end up with a single pref for feeds.
That could be solved by having the list with a checkbox for which ones to
enable for "ticker mode"

-kdf