>You should know by now that this is still in flux. Eventually you should
>see all the apps you've previously been using automatically.
No, I didn't know that.

I don't know how it will know, because nothing needed to be installed before;
installing everything would be almost equivalent, apart from the end effect of
navigating to the installed apps.

Okay, so I guess it won't install some music services, such as Napster or
Classical.com, if I don't have credentials for those services in
MySqueezebox.com, but how will it know whether I use RSS News Reader, BBC, or
Soma.fm, etc?