I've also put the winning team of MusicIP Mixer + SqueezeCenter and I’m
really happy with it. I've been told that Amplified
(http://www.amplifiedmusicservices.com I think!) will pursue the
development of the Mixer. Future will tell :)

Somewhere in this tread I believe someone was asked if anyone knew of a
tool that will remove/replace difficult characters (UTF-8 or LATIN-1).
I use a Linux tool called "detox" together with Media Monkey that has a
modified INI file to clean up file and directory names. This has solved
most of my problems and leaves the tags unaffected.

--
paga

PG