>Yes ! i can just hold a button on my boom and it saves the current
>playing channel as a preset.
If people are actually told about the functionality, they might use it!

This is good, for "channels" (internet radio streams), but how does it work for
favorite albums, playlists, etc.  i.e. play an album or playlist, press and
hold a preset button, and it stores the currently playing track.

>And it is per *player* finally after all these years, kudos congrats good work
>etc.

Per-player is good, in a way.  I guess it migrated old favorite preset numbers
to all that the squeezebox server was aware of when upgrading.  If I connect
new players, I have to set them up on those new players?  No way of
synchronising all players to have the same set of presets?

Presets stored per user profile would be better (hoping for the future).

>No ! There is no way at all to admin those presets in the web UI
>*sigh*
>would it be to much to add an presets tab to player settings ? hint
>hint ;)

I think it really needs something.  Are the presets only for the SbS you are
connected to, or will presets on the player for internet radio stations be
synched to MySqueezebox.com so at least internet radio stations would work from
any server?