Presets saves 1 song when using a playlist, they are meant for channels
apearently.

I think I see the future user cases here:

The new "radios" boom and radio ,it makes perfect sense to have
"channels" as preset for the 1-6 button on the front "favorites" as a
menu item with the old functionality where you have your favorites as
before .
Win win, you basically gets local presets and global favorites.

The duet SBR/SBC you don't have any 1-6 buttons favorites as before.

And now i discovered that on my SB3 the 1-6 is favorites as before :)

So the preset is boom/radio this starts to make sense .

Yet to be reveiled how is Touch handling prest/favorite it has an
remote with 1-6 buttons does it have a special favorite or preset button
?

How about some wiki articles , a new user's guide ? functionality is
changing rapidly, some users have probably already filed bugs on UI
changes ?

--
Mnyb