ModelCitizen;511303 Wrote:

> I mean the one you set at night so when you fall asleep the radio does
> not keep playing all night. Sleep, I think.
> Try setting sleep to thirty minutes yourself. The Radio gives no
> indication that it has been correctly set.

I get UI feedback on the radio for sleep whether I do it via IR remote
or through the menus. How are you setting it?

If I go to Settings->Sleep and select 30 minutes, the top line of that
menu immediately says "Sleeping in 30 minutes", and an icon immediately
appears in the statusbar to indicate sleep has been set (looks like a
closed eyelid).

Via the IR remote there are popups to indicate that sleep has been set
(actually, there's one popup on top of another, which is a bug but in
this case too much information not the opposite)

Maybe you are setting the sleep differently than I've tried?

#!/ben

--
bklaas

Logitech Developer:
Squeezeplay/SqueezeOS/SqueezeboxController/SqueezeCenter
Community Developer: Nokia770Skin

http://www.last.fm/user/bklaas/
'KHAAAN!' (http://khaaan.com/)...'BUNNIES!'
(http://home.pacbell.net/bettychu/2003allbreedbisris/BIS.html)