I actually did consider tweaking some bits of the web UI. Eg. there's a
lot of old style layout code (nested divs with various image files to
get those rounded corners...), and support for IE6/7, which we've
officially dropped a while ago. I would also hope that some pages could
be sped up by simplifying the underlying HTML structure.

I've pushed some of the changes I've been playing with to a new branch. If you are running off git, feel free to give it a try:

https://github.com/Logitech/slimserver/commits/public/feature/webskin

(public/feature/webskin is the branch name)

--

Michael