Album Artist & Compilation Logic

This is how I see the logic working out when you add the assignment of
album artist contributor roles to every album. The changes from the
existing LMS behavior are in the explicit setting of both the
compilation field and the aa role on every album. When done scanning an
album, LMS should know whether the album is a compilation; NULL should
not be an option in the albums table compilation field.

The major thing that this logic omits is the assignment of track artist
roles. I firmly believe that there is no need for this role and that it
can be eliminated.

Goals:

1. Mark album as either a compilation or non-compilation. Set the
field 'compilation' in table 'album' to 1 or 0.

2. Set album artist roles in 'contributors_album' to at least one row
from the table 'contributors'.

Code:
--------------------

  COMPILATION tag?
  1
  Set compilation=1
  ALBUMARTIST tag(s)?
  PRESENT
  Set album artist(s) to contributor(s) in ALBUMARTIST tag(s)
  NOT PRESENT
  Set album artist to the VA pseudo-artist
  0
  Set compilation=0
  ALBUMARTIST tag(s)?
  PRESENT
  Set album artist(s) to contributor(s) in ALBUMARTIST tag(s)
  NOT PRESENT
  Set album artist(s) to contributor(s) in ARTIST tag(s)
  NOT PRESENT
  ALBUMARTIST tag(s)?
  PRESENT
  Set compilation=0
  Set album artist(s) to contributor(s) in ALBUMARTIST tag(s)
  NOT PRESENT
  Are ARTIST(s) same on all tracks?
  YES
  Set compilation=0