I think we should create a wiki page where we describe the different
alternatives and edit them or produce variants if someone disagrees, but
before doing that I got to ask is it as simple as:
- *My Music/Album Artists* - Same behaviour as with 7.8 "Artists" menu
if you have selected *Group compilation albums together*

...and all of "Include Band/Composer/* as Artists" disabled. That's my understanding of what I did implement.

- *My Music/Artists* - Same behaviour as with 7.8 "Artists" menu if you
have selected *List compilation albums under each artist*

...and all of aforementioned boxes checked.

--

Michael