>as I said to Erland, my link to compilations in artist lists (be they
>album artists, all artists, whatever) would NOT be called "Various
>Artists" but rather "Home > Compilations"

I don't really see the point, as a Compilations menu has been added to the home
menu, I think people will quickly figure out how to get there.
There's probably overhead in adding this special entry, in that the entry
shouldn't have the same context menu as other entries in the list, and would
need to work in all types of interface.

What would be nice would be a link within an artist, to go to Compilations just
listing the compilations that they have had involvement on.