hokie wrote:
> I ran across the same issue, and went back to re-install an older
> version to grab the Handheld skin directory.  I simply placed the folder
> back under the skin directory, and I'm back up and running with the
> lastest 6.0 release.
>
> I've attached the zip archive of the handheld directory if anyone wants
> to use it.  My platform is WHS, but I'm assuming the code is same for
> all windows-based platforms and possibly linux-based as well.
>
> For windows-based systems, install under:
> <drive>:\Program Files\Squeezebox\server\HTML
>
> And for linux-based, install under:
> /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/HTML/
>
> I've been using the skin with my Blackberry and haven't run across any
> issues so far.

I know this thread is ancient, but I needed to get an old Blackberry
9900 access to LMS.  In short, this worked!!

I'm running LMS 7.7.2. I simply copied the Handheld (and also Mobile)
skin folders back into the skin directory (which on my old QNAP nas, is
/opt/ssods4/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/HTML) and presto. Back in action.
Many thanks Hokie!! :)