LMS 7.9.0 - 1403270469, Win 7

The new browse functions of Albums and Compilations are welcome
additions to the web GUI.

I suspect that some of my tagging is causing some compilation albums to
appear multiple times, in some cases an album for each track.

What is the selection criteria for a compilation ? (I thought it would
be files in a folder that all have the same data in the Album tag and
but different data in the Artist tag, and/or Compilation set to 1)

I suppose that I am asking what tags should be populated for an album
with multiple artists to appear as a single entry in the new
Compilations browse function?

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.