>could you please file a bug report for this and CC me on it? I currently
>don't have too much bandwidth to work on LMS stuff and don't want to
>miss such issues. Thanks!
Sure Michael, thanks.

I'm not too bothered by it, but thought it was worth pointing out.  There's
probably more important things that would benefit a greater audience than that,
but I'll file a bug report tonight.

Not sure what the solution will be; I think the only options are either:

1) Not include the accented characters in the alphapagebar.
2) Sort the artists list, such that the artistsort beginning with accented
character "Å" appears above artists with artistsort beginning with "A".

I think (1) is best, but then I don't have any artists starting with accented
characters (it appears I have only 2 contributors).