Maybe from the first time when I asked about DSD playback on my system
('here'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?103636-Test-Repo-for-LMS-7-9-0-on-Synology-DSM-5-*&p=823053&viewfull=1#post823053)
or 'here'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?101516-7-9-Problems-Bugs&p=823348&viewfull=1#post823348))
somebody said truth: there is no way to make DoP conversion on ARM based
LMS. So long time punch my mind. Version of Audio::Scan does not
matter.
I don't know any other Logitech device supports DSD native. Only DoP.
> That you can also do offline yourself and then put them in the library .
How can I do it? Convert it to 24/88.2? It's not DSD. It's PCM
conversion. It's not as DoP. These are different things. I'm not talking
about playing throw analog output of my Touch.
There is no place in this forum where all information are present in
structured view. It's the worst thing of this forum. May be I'll try to
install especially LMS for DSD music on my PC. This is not the best
solution. Unjustified expectations was burned when I saw information
about DSD supporting by the LMS.