mherger wrote:

> man, that's too much information in one go :-).

Yeah, sorry for the information overload. And get some sleep/spare-time
(As far as I know you are in Europe, so this shouldn't be work hours -
even if LMS78/79 is partly hobby?).

mherger wrote:

> >   [17-03-19 18:00:51.2973]
> Slim::Plugin::SpotifyLogi::Plugin::spds_handler (305) 00:04:20:22:73:35
> Spotify error, code 6: Spotify login failed: Bad username and/or
> password
>
> It says "bad username/password". Did you double/tripple check this (in
> the plugin settings, not mysb.com)?

Is there any way I can set username/password in LMS' Spotify plugin? As
far as I can see it just connects to mysb.com and the Spotify account
configured there?
Anyway, the error seemed periodic most of the time... Except when I
installed the 791nightly on top of 79RC it seemed permanent. But maybe I
was just impatient there.

mherger wrote:

> This one otoh is odd (as you noticed yourself):
>
> >   [17-03-19 20:23:04.1586] Slim::Utils::Misc::msg (1311) Warning:
> [20:23:04.1578] Async::HTTP: Unable to load IO::Socket::SSL, will try
> connecting to SSL servers in non-SSL mode
>
> I only see it in the 7.8 log file, but not the 7.9. Did you install it
> somewhere in between? Or restore the system to before its installation?
> 7.9 should log the same if it was missing.g

Both logs are from "clean installs" of LMS791 and LMS781 nightlies,
meaning I uninstalled previous LMS-version installed on NAS first,
including confirming to delete all data/preferences from the LMS
installations I was uninstalling. Also think I always did a reboot
before starting the new installations. I have not installed any PERL/SSL
things myself at any point. Haven't touched anything on the NAS but the
LMS installations.

Btw, on 791 I also noticed a lot of "Trying to commit transactions
before DB is initialized" warnings in beginning of the installation. Is
that ok?

mherger wrote:

> I've put a copy of the last build here:
>
> http://downloads.slimdevices.com/LogitechMediaServer_v7.8.1_unreleased/

thumbs up, and...

Sleep well :-)

*/Stig*
'http://www.*rockland*.dk' (http://www.rockland.dk) -
'http://www.*last.fm*/user/rockland' (http://www.last.fm/user/rockland)
- 'http://www.*discogs*.com/user/StigNygaard'
(http://www.discogs.com/user/StigNygaard) -
'https://*plus.google*.com/+StigNygaard'
(https://plus.google.com/+StigNygaard)
*Server:* LMS 7.8.1 - 1483428886 @ Tue Jan 17 03:15:27 UTC 2017 on
ReadyNAS Ultra 2.  *Controllers/players:* 2x Squeezebox Touch,
Squeezebox Classic, 2x OrangeSqueeze, SqueezePlayer
You might like to try my *'Art Grabr'
(https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/20771-stig-s-art-grabr)* for fetching
big *cover-art* from various sites - or *'Album Linkr'
(https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/21153-stig-s-last-fm-album-linkr)*
for a better *last.fm* desktop experience...