nodez wrote:
> I turned on all the relevant logging, read the log files, read the
> source and tried to understand what your plugin does. I also inserted an
> additional "Data:: Dump::dump($feed)" at Lastmix/Services.pm:158 and
> think I might have found the point where it fails for me: the answer
> from http://www.mysqueezebox.com/api/spotify/v1/opml/search... seems to
> be always "No search results found".

Now that's interesting: over the past few days I tried to understand an
issue where I saw tons of undefined errors on the Spotify API. Many of
them were related to searches. Did you double-check your Spotify
configuration is correct and all set up? Can you use the Spotify search
and play tracks through the Spotify menus?

An alternative might be trying to use my Spotty plugin instead of the
official Spotify implementation. The latter will go away within the next
few months anyway :-(.

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?107418

It's in much better shape than the subject line might make you think
:-). I'm probably soon going to make it 1.0.

Michael

http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins - MusicArtistInfo, MusicInfoSCR