Wirrunna wrote:
> Yes, I use it in my Sydney house with a filter (called No Spoken to stop
> Goon shows!).
>
> I run SpiceFly Sugarcube down here. I'll try Don't Stop the Music in the
> morning as it's dinner time down under and I have had a couple of
> glasses of wine and it takes ages to restore settings after I fiddle
> with them when shiggered.OK thanks. I have no problem generating a mix from
> the context menu. My
use of filters is to remove "live" tracks but rather than specify a
filter that removes the genre "live" I had to specify one which includes
all the other genres. When I had more than 10 genres specified the
MusicIP plugin would timeout. Maybe the timeout of the DSTM plugin is
too short when the MusicIP mix is generated by a Raspberry Pi.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk