a) with renaming: changed "ATB: Topic" => "ATB; Topic" (as album artist
and track artist) AND renamed the file
b) without renaming: I changed "Deejay Ötzi => DJ Ötzi" (it's an album
by "Various Artists" with comp=1 ) and DIDN't rename the file

Thanks for the additional information! I believe I now got the "DJ Ötzi" case covered, too. Hopefully it doesn't break too many things... I'm still struggling to reproduce the case which renames files/folders. This could be a Windows problem. I'll have to see whether I can fire up some VM to reproduce the issue.

New build is on its way.