So I looked into scanner.log - all files that were found now -
10.02.2022, 18:30 -  were changed by me on 08.02.2022 between 23:00 and
23:59.

That's just odd. I have no idea why some changes would require multiple scans to be be recognized as modified files. It just doesn't make sense, unless the scanner crashes before all files are handled. But you'd see that in the log and in the scanner progress information.

I guess this explains, why it "sometimes works", "sometimes not"...

I don't understand what is explained...

Unfortunately without access to your library.db it's hard for me to understand whether the search for new files is failing, or the processing of whatever that search found. I'm still offering my inbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/request/T3RctyzGgNg0oFDubq6a

If you zip up the file it should be reasonably small :-)