... and I also took care about those files, I changed on 22-02-08 that
scanner didn't see as changed before 22-02-10 (though here have been 5
scans inbetween).

I checked library.db carefully, copied all lines about those files to
Excel and searched for any changes - there have been no changes.
I browsed all logfiles - the files have been "found" any time but not
"handled" till 2 days after changing...

I meanwhile don't think the problem is the db / scanner itself - the
problem results from "when" scanner sees a file as "changed" and maybe
which timestamp scanner has to compare with the files timestamp.
Or could it even be, that there is a difference between windows mtime
and the "Unix" timestamp, server sees?!

I think I'm not as bad in analysing db's - but I have very little
knowledge about server structure...