I don't think that's the problem, because when I use other options for
DSTM (*not* LastMix/Last.fm), the same null/unknown issue still happens
with streamed tracks that have been integrated into my music library
from Tidal and Qobuz. No matter which option I choose, any streamed
track added to the queue by DSTM results in a null/unknown entry when I
try to save it to a playlist.

Have you figured out what command is being used to add those tracks to the playlist? Because everything else is nice chatting, but doesn't really get us closer to the actual problem...