I've been using the LastMix/Last.fm option for Don't Stop The Music,
because it seems to be the only option that streams music from outside
of my music library, allowing me the possibility of discovering new
music.

I just now tried some other options (MusicIP Mix, Spotify
Recommendations). Each one added songs from my music library (most
locally stored, some merged from Tidal or Qobuz). The local songs
automatically added by DSTM can be added to a playlist, no problem, but
any streamed tracks automatically added by DSTM (from Tidal or Qobuz)
result in the same null/unknown entry to the playlist.

Again, I'm only experiencing this problem when streamed songs are added
by DSTM plugin. Whenever I add songs (local or streamed) to my queue
manually, there is no problem at all, regardless of how I add the song
to my playlist ("Add to..." vs "Add to playlist").