slartibartfast wrote:
> Could you try disabling Qobuz so Tidal is used instead?

Well, I finally decided to disable the Qobuz plugin, thinking I'd try to
make my system look as much like yours as possible. DSTM then added
tracks from Tidal, which I was able to add to a playlist without
problem. I re-enabled the Qobuz plugin, and now it's working! I'm now
able to add DSTM-streamed songs that appear like they should. Even
tracks that were previously appearing as "unknown" in the list now show
track title and artist, although I often need to open the playlist
twice, otherwise DTSM-added streamed tracks still show as "unknown."
(IMHO, I'm guessing that probably wouldn't happen at all if DSTM
included the #EXTINF data for streamed tracks, because that's the one
and only difference between those tracks and all the other tracks that
have always worked properly.)

So, I guess it took the old "turn it off and on again" trick to get it
working...

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to help me out, slaritbartfast and
cpd73. I greatly appreciate it!