Hi everyone,

I've run into a bit of a problem here. I want to use Blender for some batch
image-processing but found a bug in saving. If the image loaded in does not
have an alpha channel, calling image.save() on it will not add one, even if it
does show up correctly in the UV/Image Editor. Saving the image manually from
the Editor it works, but that kind of defeats the purpose of the batch
processing. ;)

Image.save seems to call IMB_saveiff(), while the menu entry seems to call
IMAGE_OT_save(). It's a bit too deep in for me to figure out though, any help
on getting this to work would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!
-Patrick