On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 9:31 PM, metalliandy
<metalliandy...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hmm, It really depends on what the target audience is for this I
> suppose. It plays havoc when doing subd work, for which ngons should
> only be used on flat areas that are surrounded by quad loops.
> How much do people select ngons in this way vs quads?

Are you talking about the original post from Yousef?
How to deal with mixes of NGons+Quads+WireEdges+BoundryEdges... is
disputable and could be changed/improved.
But I fail to see how a detail about the behavior of selecting the
endpoint of dangling quad would cause havoc to your workflow.

Can you give details as to why current behavior is so problematic?