Hey all.

 I'm new here and want to introduce myself first.  I'm a student at the
Technical University of Vienna studying Computer Graphics. Currently I'm
working on my Bachelor thesis implementing an algorithm to control newton
fluids.
http://cg.iit.bme.hu/~zsolnai/gfx/fluidcontrol/real_time_fluid_control.pdf
 Already implemented it in Blender.

Currently I'm testing it, by adding obstacles (serving as my boundaries for the
smoke distribution ) like a sphere with the old code of the wave turbulence.
The next step would be to add some code, so it would be  possible to add any
kind of geometry serving as my target distribution.  Like adding collision
objects.

Would appreciate some thoughts about this.

cheers,
Patrick