On 2007-August-13  , at 19:19 , Christiaan Hofman wrote:
> On 13 Aug 2007, at 7:12 PM, jiho wrote:
>>> This requirement has nothing to do with spaces. It's for xcode to be
>>> able to find the dependent build products, such as the frameworks.

>>> It may be necessary to restart xcode, because it does a lot of
>>> caching.
>>
>> I'll try that but /Users/jiho/Softwares/bibdesk_build/ is already my
>> custom selected location so XCode took it in account.
>>
> Actually, looking at the message, it seems you're missing
> NSCoreSuite.sdef. Can you confirm you don't have it? Then it's a
> problem with your developer installation.

I did not install the developer example software from XCode because I
thought I would have no use for it. I mentioned it in an earlier
email but adam told me that BibDesk was not supposed to depend on
these example software. He was right since it is Omni stuff which
depends on it and not directly BibDesk.
Anyway, I installed the examples now (it was only 100Mb in fact, I
tought it was much more) and BibDesk compiles.

Now I'll test if just changing the URL is enough for this to work
but, since there's a cookie involved and that the cookie will be
handled by Camino and not BibDesk I guess this simple change won't
suffice.

JiHO
---
http://jo.irisson.free.fr/