Hmm, looks like a good start. A couple of issues:

Names and fields: It currently drops all the PDFs into the same dir
as the .bib file. It could instead create a folder hierarchy based on
the common parent of all the PDFs and correct the local-url-type
fields from there.

Folders:When I had a folder as a local-url-type field, it instead put
in a zero KB file.

-A