Hi All,

I've been using BibDesk for a while and have a problem that I cannot
solve.

When I preview a citation that has an abstract or a note, the
citation includes the abstract or note like this:
[1]     G. Mason. Homeschool recruiting: Lessons learned on the journey.
Journal of College Admission, pages 2–3, 2004. The article provides
the author’s experiences in both working with and recruiting
homeschoolers. In this context it is advised that admission officers
should help students in the same ways a high school counselor would.
This process advantages both parties–students learn the in’s and
out’s of admission, while admission officers present their
institutions as trustworthy to a potential recruit. Because
homeschooled students come from intimate environments, it is
important that the recruitment techniques colleges use to reach them
be personalized.

This is really annoying. This also happens when I insert the citation
into Lyx. The only way I've been able to solve this problem is to
completely delete the Abstract and/or Note, but this seems like
overkill. I looked at the offending references in JabRef (because I
can see the code) and I don't see anything obviously wrong with the
markup. Also I don't know where the problem is coming from, whether
it is BibDesk or LaTeX or who knows.

Any ideas about how to solve this without deleting my Abstracts?

Thanks,

Greg