I'd vote for the release but I still have issues with google scholar
web group searches
I use the bookmark to go to google.scholar:
the settings are set to provide BibTeX output
if I paste this url provided by Adam Goldstein in recent message:
http://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=ontology&hl=en&lr=&start=20&sa=N
I get bibtex output in the lower window

BUT: if I use the bookmark to bring up google.scholar (.de in my case)
perform a search with any word
I do not get bibtex output in the lower window

it still seems to be related to the .de vs .com: the latter works but
I can get there only by using a working search url. just typing
www.scholar.google.com will always bring me to .de instead where
there is no way to get bibtex output

alex