On 16 Nov 2007, at 4:23 PM, François Briatte wrote:

> Trivial request:
>
> Is the Command-R shortcut in use at the moment? I use "Reveal linked
> file" a lot and would feel that it could get a shortcut, Cmmd-R, as in
> other programs (such as iTunes).

The linked file actions will be deprecated soon. I'm not sure if it
would be feasible to replace it with something else, as we will allow
an arbitrary number of linked files.

> Web group default homepage:
>
> I have read in another thread about having a preference for this. It
> sounds minor indeed but perhaps it would increase user-friendliness.
>
>> From what I read the Web group function is hugely popular, and
>> helping
> users by either including preset bookmarks or having a Home page
> setting (or both) could go further in this direction.

I've included some default bookmarks now for sites that are
supported. But they won't turn up if you already have bookmarks.

Christiaan