FWIW I just did a bunch of google scholar searching and importing and
it worked fine. This is with whatever the latest nightly build is. I
also created a few bookmarks and it works nicely and added a bunch of
key words; and created a few TeX previews.

So, at least there don't seem to be the basic stability problems here
that might prevent a release.

-Adam

On Nov 18, 2007, at 4:50 AM, Alex Hamann wrote:

> Are you gonna call for a new vote or is this question still open?
> Just asking, as this thread has grown in another direction.
>
> alex
>
> Am 14.11.2007 um 18:15 schrieb Adam R. Maxwell:
>
>> Primary changes in the last week have been fixes for the web group
>> and search bookmarks, as far as I recall.  Any problems with the
>> last nightly build?  I'd like to get 1.3.12 out this week, so the
>> new features are more usable.

Adam M. Goldstein PhD
Assistant Professor of Philosophy
Iona College